B-Road is a pure acrylic emulsion paint for application to tar / bitumen and concrete roads. Its principal characteristics are:
- Low Volatile Organic Compounds ensuring long-lasting paint with less frequent application and no noxious fumes or odours during application
- Quick-drying and with low dirt pick-up, it will not flake and deteriorate like conventional paint
- Supplied ready for brush, roller or spray application
- Excellent adhesion properties which will maintain its sheen
- Excellent glass bead retention
- Drying time is 3 to 5 minutes at 21 °C
- Clean up: Clean all equipment thoroughly with water immediately after use
- Colours: White, yellow and red with sheen finish, and black with matt finish. Alternatively, any colour of your choice.
- Thinners: Must not be thinned
- Solids by mass: Approximately 65%
- Flash point: Not flammable
- Shelf life: Minimum 2 years
The normal spreading rate for B-Road is 1 m² / litre at 25 micrometers Dry Film Thickness (DFT) on a smooth surface. However, a practical calculation is required for different substrates.